Essential Workplace Skills & Behaviours
This 2-day programme focuses on developing professional attitudes and behaviours that will help create and maintain an efficient, professional and productive work environment. At the end of the programme, participants will understand that they are accountable for their conduct and performance in the workplace, as they focus on Business Etiquette, Professionalism & Ethics, and Personal Effectiveness.
- Participants will learn to take ownership of their conduct & performance in the workplace
- Assess personal and team strengths
- Look at ways of multi-tasking more effectively
- Defining effective & efficient behaviours
- Understanding Business Etiquette & Ethics
- Understanding Communication
- Overcoming obstacles & finding solutions
The Daisy Vision
"To be a world class Human Resources Consulting and Training provider, trusted and respected by our clients for our excellent service."
Managing Your Time Effectively
This programme is designed teach participants techniques that will help them achieve more within the work day, by the effective use of their time. They will be shown how to analyse how they are currently allocating their energy and time and identify elements of their personal work style that contribute to the effective use of time.
- Assemble a collection of time-management tools and strategies that they can use to take control of their time.
- Create an action plan for their time-management process and identify ways to evaluate and improve their efforts.
- Define Time Management
- Articulate Goals
- Identify how energy is spent
- Analyse tasks and time wasters
- Assembling the toolbox
- Creating and action plan