Developing a Customer Centric Organisation
This 2-day workshop on Excellent Customer Service Skills is aimed at improving the customer service culture. Our course will guide you on how to create a culture of Service Excellence in which every single member of staff is completely customer focused, maintaining a proactive and consistent approach to customer service.
Businesses must go beyond simply delivering their products, and develop strong relationships with customers. It is essential that Businesses provide a unique customer experience by proactively anticipating customer needs and expectations, exceeding them every single time.
- Learn the essential factors that are important in customer service
- Learn how to win customer confidence and develop a friendly approach
- Learn customer-service techniques
- The benefits of providing good customer service
- Customer Service Defined
- Understanding and Communicating to manage Customer needs
- Standards of Service
- Achieving Service with Teamwork
- Customer Relationship Management
- Getting feedback from Customers
The Daisy Vision
"To be a world class Human Resources Consulting and Training provider, trusted and respected by our clients for our excellent service."
Telephone Skills & the Basics of Communication – Complimentary
Good telephone communication doesn’t just happen. We must think about it, and plan what we want to say. It’s a powerful medium, and often creates a lasting impression. This programme will take you through making and taking calls in a professional way, listening and creating an appropriate positive image or impression. Participants will be taught how to handle customer concerns and objections and how to respond in a constructive, focussed and professional way.
- Learn to build rapport and accurately respond to calls
- Learn the techniques to deal with angry and unhappy customers & clients
- Understand the importance of ownership
- Answering the phone professionally
- Effective listening techniques
- Understanding the impact of emotional responses
- Handling complaints
- Closing the call